Our Business Team works with you to ensure that we meet your goals and objectives.
This is a full -time, non-exempt position.
|1*||Perform the following landscape construction tasks under the direction of a Landscape Construction Lead Worker, Crew Leader or Supervisor:
• Excavate, clean out and fill trenches by hand and/or with a tractor or trenching machine
• Move, assemble and adjust and install irrigation pipe, fittings and heads
• Fill, grade, rake-out and prepare areas for planting with hand tools, rototillers and/or other machinery
• Plant groundcover, sod, seed, and containerized shrubs and trees
|2*||Maintain tools and equipment in good order per Rubicon Landscape standards and observe all safety guidelines and protocols.|
* To perform successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities listed are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these duties.
COMPETENCIES AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
|1.||Candidates must demonstrate an interest in learning how to perform landscape construction tasks and a willingness to take direction and accept feedback from a crew lead and/or supervisor; landscape construction work experience and mechanical aptitude desirable.|
|2.||Regular and reliable attendance and solid teamwork.|
|3.||Work outdoors year round.|
|4.||Bend and/or kneel up to 50% of the time.|
|5.||Stand for up to 100% of the time.|
|6.||Carry and/or lift up to 50% of the time and up to 75 lbs.|
NOTICE: This description is to be used as a guide only. It does not constitute a contract, commitment or promise of any kind. Rubicon reserves the right to change, add, delete, upgrade or downgrade the position as dictated by business necessity at any time with or without notice.
Rubicon is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and values diversity of culture and thought. We seek talented, qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, conviction history, uniform service membership/veteran status, physical or mental disability, protected medical conditions, genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression regardless of physical gender, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
Rubicon is using E-Verify to validate the eligibility of our new employees to work legally in the United States.